Pineapple Yoga Studio is a premier yoga studio, boutique and event space centrally located in historic Burns Court, Sarasota. The studio’s mission is to offer a healing place for Wellness, Community, and Spirituality. Our passion is to bring awareness to important social issues using yoga as a platform.
The studio provides a wide array of yoga and movement classes, teacher training, and workshops & events in a beautifully designed studio and outdoor patio. Our studio is a Yoga Alliance registered school offering RYT200 teacher training, continuing education credits for yoga instructors, massages therapists, and other professionals.
The patio is an inviting space for clients to use with free WiFi and comfortable seating for relaxing and meeting new friends following their yoga practice.
Pineapple Yoga Studio is a healing space for wellness where everyone is welcome. Claudia’s dedication to community service is central to her vision & mission and this is felt in every class and with every instructor. She believes that anyone and any BODY can do yoga. No matter how you feel, Yoga will improve your quality of life, from the inside out.
PYS Welcomes you to be part of our community!
We are committed to sharing fun and useful information about yoga, wellness and mindfulness with our community. Below is a gallery of yoga poses, essential oils and recipes, and health tips for you to enjoy. We also added some fun pics of events and workshops offered at Pineapple Yoga Studio.
1. When entering the studio, please be mindful of your talking. Please keep your voice down, especially if a class is in session.
2. If you are enjoying the outdoor cafe, please be respectful and keep your voices low during class time. Entrance into the building is not permitted while class is in session.
3. Please do not talk during class. Be mindful and respectful that this time is intended to be a serene and peaceful time to decompress and destress.
4. If you sweat during your practice, please wipe it off the floors to avoid slippery surfaces when leaving the studio.
5. The yoga practice room is separated by linen panels with cubbies next to the restroom. Please leave personal items there during your practice.
6. Pineapple Yoga Studio is not responsible for any lost items. Please leave valuables at home or bring them into the yoga practice room with you during class.
7. If you rent a yoga mat, please use yoga mat spray available at the studio to wipe it down prior to returning it to the front desk.
8. Please return props to cubbies and place towels in hamper prior to leaving studio. We are truly grateful for your cooperation.
This studio is gorgeous inside and outside. The lovely wooden ceiling with its majestic beams made me feel like I was whisked away to some magical yoga retreat in a far-off land! Loved it! The instructor was top notch with her guidance and explanations and she made me feel welcome and at ease. I will definitely be back.
I am in LOVE with this studio and the instructors. They are compassionate, strong, and provide for all levels with everyone feeling at ease with their practice. I highly recommend to others who have years of yoga or for those just starting out.
Fantastic space…energetically and physically. I have taken yoga at numerous spots in SRQ, and there is just something special about Pineapple Yoga. The owner, Claudia, has a true passion for yoga and teaching. Britt’s Yin class was also impressive.
Beautiful space! Beautiful teacher, Claudia is amazing! So excited to have another heart warming, heart opening studio.
Ok, so where do I start…? The studio is absolutely amazing – you are transformed into an environment that is a mix of somewhere in-between Bali and Aspen. Absolutely gorgeous and just such a beautiful environment, with incredible attention to detail. The classes and instructors – fabulous, caring, challenging. I’ve only been to a few but they were all fantastic, love Claudia’s Sunday AM class. Highly recommend it – whether you’re a novice (like me) or a much more experienced yogi (Iike my wife), you will absolutely love this place!
Pineapple Yoga Studio is here to serve the community. Feel free to contact us via email or phone with any questions you may have about yoga or any of our programs. We look forward to hearing from you. Namaste, PYS